Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day 68 - 22 more days!

Chris just had this epiphany - 22 more days of P90X!!

I think, when we're finished, I'm going to have some sort of crisis. I won't know what to do with myself! We had planned to start it over in preparation for our trip to the Dominican in March, so that's an option.. Hmm. At least we have 22 days to decide.

And we'll be taking a few days off for Christmas. ;)

So we just finished legs and back, and even though it hurts like hell, it remains one of my top 3 favourite workouts. Then we did Ab Ripper, which I've come to hate. Even though I've been doing it for 68 days now (not consecutively, but still), I still struggle with every single exercise and I can only finish about two of them without stopping for a mini break. That's kind of frustrating. Still, I keep trying, and that's all I can do.

I got a message today from a girl I went to high school with. I closed it before I had a chance to save it (dammit!), but she basically said that she reads my blog and that, because of me, she and her boyfriend started doing Power 90. She said they want to do P90X but thought they'd start with Power 90 and see how things went. Then she congratulated me on my progress and called me an inspiration! I was so happy. I really appreciate messages like that. I'm doing this program for ME, but if I can motivate and inspire people along the way, it makes my experience that much better. So, thank you for that message!

And now, I have to go.. Pork tenderloin is calling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment