Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 93 - Crazy crazy

First half of Kenpo, followed by Kenpo Cardio Plus from P90X+. Whew! I was throwing punches a lot faster than Tony and his friends were - and it showed, because I was in a lather and panting like crazy by the time it was over. I could hardly throw any punches toward the end, I was so tired. But, now that it's over, I feel great, as usual!

Tomorrow is New Years Eve. We are going to my sister and brother-in-law's place for their NYE party. I can't wait! Tomorrow also happens to be a rest day, but we're going to do something to help cancel out the drinks and munchies. Not sure what, maybe an Insanity workout? (Unlikely, since I hate them. We'll see.)

In any event, we have FOUR DAYS of P90X left. I'm still thrown off course from Christmas, and I wish we had started a week earlier. But we're back on track now and it's starting to wind down for us. Hard to believe. I get to tell people now that I finished P90X! Crazy crazy :)

1 comment:

  1. I think maybe starting a week earlier, and then finishing right before Christmas would have negated all the benefits you had gained hrough p90x. Can you imagine completing 90 days, and then starting Christmas with the treats and no exercise?

    Now that you're back in the mindset of p90x, it starts the New Year in a good frame of mind.

    I started Ab Ripper X a few days ago. Holy COW.

    ReplyDelete