Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 76 - The countdown begins

T-minus 14 days! Two weeks! Eeeek!

We just finished up Legs & Back and Ab Ripper. I feel like we do that workout all the damn time! Good thing I like it. I had a hard time this time around, because for some reason I was really dizzy after each exercise. Like the kind of dizzy from standing up too fast. It usually passed within 10 seconds or so, so I kept going. Odd though. Chris said it could be from lack of water, which is true, but I didn't have any less water than I do on most days. Hmm.

I'm changing my diet tomorrow, shifting back to Phase Two. More protein, less carbs. I miss my protein! Namely, chicken bacon. Tony says that once you're in Phase Three, you can either stay in the Phase Three nutrition phase or go back to Phase Two, whichever works best for you. If the dizziness is from a lack of enough food, hopefully this nutrition shift will help with that.

On a totally different note, my abs are coming along nicely.. Still have a little ways to go to get to where I want to be: like her!


I will look like this!

1 comment:

  1. I looks like you are extremely active and fit, wow! Great job! I know how much dedication and work it takes to stay fit. I recently completed the P90X and have started the Insanity program. I cannot believe how crazy Insanity is! I was looking at your blog and it doesn't seem that you are a Beachbody coach. I have been making a modest amount of money being a Beachbody Coach and it really hasn't taken too much effort.
    If your interested click on the "Coach" tab at http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/mccabe21

    Good Luck with your workouts!

    ReplyDelete