Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 14 - Two weeks in!

It's hard to believe it's been two weeks already! I can honestly say that I've improved over the last two weeks, definitely physically, as well as having better form during the workouts. It's been hard at times to find the time for the workouts, but it means a lot to me, so I squeeze it in every night before bed. Being in school, the time constraint is the hardest part for me. The workouts are fine, the diet is easy, but it's the time that the workouts take that is the challenging part.

Today was rest/stretch day, and I would feel guilty not doing anything, so we did Stretch X. I have scoliosis, and just tonight I discovered that there are some stretches that I can't do because of my back, like plough. I really have to be careful, so I plan to swap those ones out for easy ones like cat stretches. I don't think Tony will mind!

That's all for tonight. Not much to say, I know! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment