Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 28 - Measurements!

I just finished my X Stretch workout, and Chris and I went through our measurements and a few exercises from the Fit Test. Not much change overall as far as numbers are concerned, but I feel - and look - a hundred times better. The biggest change was in my flexibility. So, without further ado, the numbers:

Weight:
124 lb
123 lb

Chest:
32"
31"

Waist:
27"
27"

Hips:
34"
33.5"

Right thigh:
19"
19"

Left thigh:
18"
19"

Right arm:
10.5"
10.5"

Left arm:
11"
10.5"

Pushups:
7
11

Wide-grip pull-ups:
1/2
3/4 (these did not get easier)

Toe touch:
-5" (5" away from touching toes)
+2" (2" past toes)

The number on top is from 28 days ago, the number below, from today. I had a SEVEN INCH INCREASE in my toe touch! That is major major, because I was never flexible, not even as a child. To see such an increase in my flexibility is so motivating! As far as the other numbers are concerned: not much change, like I said, but the photos should show a change. I'll post those side-by-side in the next few days.

So, that's it. The first measurement day is done, hooray! On to Phase Two - Land of Chest, Shoulders and Triceps and two servings of carbs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment