Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 23 - Feel like garbage

If you've been reading my posts, you'll know that I usually go into a workout feeling like crap, and come out of it feeling wonderful, exhilarated and energized.

Not tonight.

I just finished Core Synergistics, and I feel lousy. I'm dizzy, my head is pounding, and I can hardly keep my eyes open. I'd blame it on exhaustion, but I was more tired earlier in the week than I am now, so that won't fly. I guess some days are just better than others. Today, hands down, was the least satisfying workout yet. That's pretty good though, 1 out of 23 isn't bad!

We had the roast chicken for supper, and it was delish. I didn't think to take any "after" pictures of the bird, but I can assure you it tasted wonderful. With roasted brussels sprouts, no less! It was definitely a tasty dinner. Speaking of meals, I can't wait until Phase Two of the nutrition plan starts next week. I get a whole extra carbohydrate serving!! I've missed my carbs! It'll be tough cutting down on the protein though, I have my meals to a science now. Guess I'll have to learn it all over again (but for the extra carb, it's worth it!).

Early early morning tomorrow, so I should hit the hay. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment