Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 36 - Virus-laden

I didn't post last night either. And I can't blame it on the internet.

But, I'm sick. When I posted yesterday morning all I had was a tickle in my throat, and last night it had progressed to full blown cough, headache and fever. I felt antsy, laying on the couch all night, so Chris suggested I attempt some X Stretch. It helped with my restlessness and it felt really good, but I won't be doing it again today. I'm too sick today. I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon so I'm hoping she'll know what I have, if it's a cold, flu or strep. I don't think it's a cold because of the nonproductive cough and the fever, but we'll see.

I've also switched my diet, and am more focused on eating things I can get down. So far today that's consisted of two glasses of orange juice and a bagel.

And, today is Christopher's birthday. Worst timing ever. :(

3 comments:

  1. i hear ya in the sickness girl. i had a fever of 104 all last week... thought i had an 'extreme flu' but then found out its atypical pneumonia... i'm now on day 11 of literally being horizontal and going crazy so ready to have my life back

    i hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it isnt as bad as katies pneumonia:(
    I've never had a typical anything.
    blame that american heiniken. but please if you do just one thing, keep chris away. Men are the biggest babies when sick.
    and I was just thinking about going out today. agoraphobia has its advantages:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pneumonia is brutal, Katie! I've never had it but I know how rough it can be. I hope you're feeling better, good luck with the recovery!

    ReplyDelete