Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 55 - Meatballs

Well, so much for Yoga. Chris felt like a more intense workout than Yoga tonight, and after my half-assed Core Syn workout last night,  I agreed. We did Core, because anything more intensely cardio would have caused major stitches since we only ate 15 minutes before working out. I kicked ass though, I'm slowly gaining better form in the Bow to Boat exercise, and for the first time I did the whole minute of Towel Hopping! And, I did 14 Stacked Foot/Staggered Hand Push-ups NOT on my knees! Hooray!!

For supper tonight (and hence the post title) we made turkey meatballs. Originally we intended to buy ground turkey and make them from scratch, but Sobeys sucks and they didn't have any ground turkey. So we bought a blue menu-type frozen kind, Extra Lean Ground Turkey Meatballs. 2.5 g of fat per 4 meatballs, and 10 g of protein.. Not too shabby! Chris made a tasty tomato sauce for them, and we ate them with mashed sweet potatoes and peas and carrots. The best part: we made the whole box, so we have lunch for tomorrow, plus one more leftover meal. Love it!

I'm going to go have some fro yo.. Tomorrow is picture and measurement day! :)


(They got a 9/9 rating on the Compliments website!)

No comments:

Post a Comment