Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 54 - Forgot to post!

Oops. I went out last night for a friend's birthday, then came home and crashed. Totally forgot to post. I did a shortened Core Syn workout last night (due to time constraints). I felt bad not doing the whole thing but I did my best for the time I had. Tonight is Yoga!

In preparation for going out last night, my friend and I looked up calories in drinks. She had heard of someone drinking flavoured vodka and soda water, and she said it was really low-cal.. and it was! Only 69 calories in 1 oz of the vodka, and none in the soda water. We both ordered these at the bar, and they were tasty! I really hate sugary drinks, and this tasted like club soda with a hint of raspberry. We had three of them, and I didn't feel  guilty at all since it was so low-calorie and since I was staying hydrated with the soda water. I think I've found "my drink"!

No comments:

Post a Comment