Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day 61 - A day late

My bad. I forgot to post again last night. See, when anything happens outside of the norm (last night we went to a show at my school), I completely forget about posting.

Yesterday I did Legs and Back, and I'm getting better at this whole negative pull-ups thing. I have no problem with lunges anymore, which I guess is indicative that my legs are getting stronger! Yay! I love love love the calf workouts, they're definitely my favourite. When I work them really hard and they start to burn, it makes me feel like I have to pee! Hahaha it's the weirdest thing.

I ordered Christopher's Christmas present yesterday: a heart rate monitor! He already knows about it, so I didn't just ruin the surprise. He had to pick it out so I knew he was getting the one he wanted. He's very excited, and I am too because it'll be great to see how many calories we're burning during a hard cardio workout!

That's all for me - I'll be back tonight! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment