Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 44 - A Plyo day

So I did end up doing Plyo tonight instead of Cardio! I'm happy about that because Plyo is definitely a harder workout, and I felt really great afterward. You know it's a good one when you're wiping off your face between every single exercise! I pass on the ones where 180-degree spinning is involved, because last time I tried those, I felt nauseous. Chris does them, so I do other random exercises so my heart rate doesn't go down. Seems to work pretty well for me.

We went to see A Christmas Carol in IMAX 3D today. It was really good!! Starting P90X, I thought going to the movies would be difficult because I'm a theatre popcorn addict. We would always get the full meal deal: huge popcorn, huge pop, bag of candy. I can't imagine how much fat and sugar would be in all that. Anyway, starting out I was scared because I thought I would cave and get some popcorn, but we've found ways around that. I pop a bag of low-fat popcorn at home and take two Ziploc baggies of it with me, with a protein bar and a bottle of water. It's perfect, it's just enough snack, and it's not super bad for me! Win win!

Tomorrow marks the HALFWAY POINT - very exciting! Chest, Shoulders & Triceps and Ab Ripper to celebrate! Hooray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment