Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 51 - Yooooga!

For the first time in 51 days, I held a pose in yoga that I never could before. I have no idea what it's called, but basically you're in a lunge, twisted, with one arm behind your back and the other reaching under your leg with your fingers intertwined. Sounds ridiculous, I know, and it is! It's soooo hard on the quads, by the end of it they're so hot it feels like they're on fire. But I love it.

There are still a lot of moves I can't do. Like the moves that follow warrior three, where they stand on one leg with the other leg extended in the air behind them for about 2 minutes per side. Huge balance and strength requirements for those poses, and I can't do it. But neither can Chris, so I don't feel so bad. ;)

Nothing to report diet-wise - just a standard day! Sorry to be boring! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just can't straighten my leg! Doesn't mean I can't do it!

    ReplyDelete