Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 38 - Feeling better, slowly but surely

Today was a good day. Instead of resting like the doctor ordered (literally), I wrote a paper, started a painting and scrubbed the bathroom from top to bottom. This is what I'm like now; full of energy that I have to get rid of in one form or another. It definitely wasn't going to be through P90X workouts.. I'm not feeling quite that good. My fever is gone, but my nose has turned into a running faucet and I'm sneezing like crazy. Plus headaches. I literally have a Kleenex burn mustache going on. Needless to say, I'm very attractive right about now.

I tried to eat a little more on-track with the diet, and I did better than yesterday. Cheerios for breakfast, a cup of coffee (I know better, but I love my coffee), two cups of orange juice, a yogurt, tomato soup, and a protein bar. For supper I made breakfast: egg whites, chicken bacon and two baby bagels. Chris went out for birthday dinner with his mom, so I had no one to impress. Also, I love having breakfast for supper. And now I'm drinking tea. Life is good.

Yoga is technically scheduled for tomorrow, and I would love to get back on track with the workouts. Yoga (at least the easy moves) seems like a good one to start back in with, but I'll have to play it by ear and see how I feel.


This is exactly what I've been doing for the last two days.
Except that's not me. I'm not that pretty laying sick in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment